Our donors are vital to our everyday operations and establish a solid foundation to ensure future stability for UPMC Western Maryland. We do our very best to acknowledge each gift appropriately.
Donors are recorded for recognition of monetary, sponsorship, and in-kind gifts to UPMC Western Maryland and WMHS Foundation.
Event Sponsorship Promotion
September’s Signature Dinner/Auction and Golf Classic each have sponsorship opportunities. Buy a table or put together a foursome and you’ll be sharing your generosity while having a great time with friends.
Community and Fundraising Partners
- Redneck Float – Friends at Uncle Joe’s Woodpile
- Robert & Brittany Beeman, The Tri-State Dart Family
- Dr. Marc & Mrs. Jill DiNola & Family
- FCI Cumberland – The Wooden Toy Project & Stitch-in Time Quilt Project
- Red Rock Enterprises
- Roger Rizer Memorial Car Show
- South Penn Elementary School Help Strike Out Cancer
- Frostburg Heights Apartments
- Rachael Reeves & Leslee Wigfield: Yoga for Breast and Relaxation
For gifts at qualifying levels ($10,000 and above), a personalized plaque may be placed directly outside an available room of your choice. This is a wonderful way to pay tribute to a loved one, recognize a special person, or promote your business’ commitment to giving.
Special Campaign Gifts and Recognition
To celebrate milestones and support the work of the Schwab Family Cancer Center, we have established an Oncology Tribute Wall. This beautiful bright wall is a place where people are honored or memorialized, and those still fighting will be encouraged and supported by messages on shining blue blocks.