Make a Referral
Click here to complete an online referral form. A member of the WMHS Neurosurgery team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Conditions and Diseases We Treat
- Benign brain tumors – offering the entire realm of microsurgical, radiosurgical and comprehensive care by a multidisciplinary team
- Malignant brain tumors – a multidisciplinary team with medical oncology and radiation oncology offering cutting edge microsurgical, radiotherapeutic, oncological and immunological care
- Cerebral hydrodynamics – hydrocephalus, normal-pressure hydrocephalus
- Traumatic brain injury and related conditions
- Vascular pathologies
- Degenerative spine disease
- Pain syndromes – Neuralgia (Trigeminal neuralgia, glossopharyngeal neuralgia, occipital neuralgia, etc.)
- Advanced pre-operative and intra-operative mapping and evaluation for safer procedures with minimal morbidity.
- State of the art surgical theater, equipped with advanced neuro-navigation functional imaging and stereotaxis capabilities.
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) – a non-invasive complementary technique for multiple indications including benign and malignant neoplasts, vascular malformations, pain syndromes etc.
Neurosurgery Team Members
WMHS Neurosurgery is made up of a multidisciplinary team of providers dedicated to the health and well-being of our community. Meet our neurosurgeons.
The information below has been reviewed by the WMHS Neurosurgery team. Please contact your provider with any additional questions or concerns at any time. We are here to support you.
Read the latest news in neurosurgery:
- Neurosurgery: The Register of the Neurological Meme
- National Organization for Rare Disorders
- American Journal of Neuroradiology
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- American Brain Tumor Association
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Neurosurgery at UPMC
- Journal of Neurosurgery
Learn more about clinical trials:
To be referred for a clinical trial, please discuss with your provider at your next appointment