With MyUPMC* you can:
- View test results as soon as they’re ready.
- Have a video visit.
- Manage upcoming appointments.
- Message your UPMC provider with follow-up questions.
*Some features may not yet be available to patients of UPMC Western Maryland.
If you already have an account, sign into MyUPMC now.
How to Sign Up for MyUPMC
There are a few ways you can enroll in the MyUPMC patient portal:
- At your next appointment. When you check in, we’ll text you a secure link to sign up for a MyUPMC account.
- Go to MyUPMC.com. You’ll see a link at the top of the page to create an account.
- Download the MyUPMC app from your app store to enroll.
If you have questions or need help, call the MyUPMC Support Line at 1-866-884-8579.
Use our Clinics and Physician Practices Patient Portal if you’re receiving outpatient cancer treatment, wound care, or occupational health services.