Health and Wellness Coaching
One-on-one personalized health and wellness planning with individuals who want to make long-term behavior changes to improve overall well-being.
- Coaches help clients set health goals, lose weight, improve energy, better manage stress, and much more.
- Sessions can be done in person, virtually, or by phone
A board-certified coach can help you achieve wellness by:
- guiding you to make and move toward your goals
- empowering you to tap into motivation
- providing ongoing encouragement and support
Health and wellness coaching includes topics such as:
- Physical activity
- Smoking cessation
- Stress management
UPMC Western Maryland Community Health
12501 Willowbrook Rd.