- 2008 MD, Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
- 2014 PhD, Doctorate of Philosophy – Molecular Immunology, Faculty of Biology, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
- 2019 – Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurological Surgery, Department of Neurological Surgery, School of Medicine University of Pittsburgh
- 2019 – Attending Consultant Neurosurgeon, UPMC Western Maryland, Cumberland, Maryland USA.
- 2016 – Visiting Assistant Professor of Neurological Surgery, Department of Neurological Surgery Gamma-Knife Center, School of Medicine University of Virginia Health Care Center, Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
- 2016 – Attending Neurosurgeon, Surgical Neuro-Oncology and Stereotactic Radiosurgery Services. Department of Neurological Surgery, Rambam Health Care Campus, Haifa, Israel
- 2016 – LINAC based cranial and spine stereotactic radiosurgery fellowship, Department of Radiation Oncology, Sunnybrook Medical Center, Toronto, Canada
- 2015 – Focused Ultrasound for Glioblastoma Workshop. University of Virginia Darden School of Business
- 2015 – LINAC based cranial and spine stereotactic radiosurgery fellowship, Department of Radiation Oncology, Sunnybrook Medical Center, Toronto, Canada
- 2014 – Clinical Fellowship, Surgical Neuro-Oncology and Radiosurgery, American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS), University of Virginia (UVA) Medical Center, USA
- 2008 – Residency, Neurosurgery, Rambam Health Care Campus, Haifa, Israel
- 2007 – Internship, Rambam Health Care Campus, Haifa, Israel
- Neuro-Oncology – malignant astrocytomas, meningioma.
- Radiosurgery – benign brain lesions, malignant lesions, vascular malformations,
- Pituitary lesions, pain syndromes, psychiatric illnesses.
- Neurotrauma – management of intracranial pressure, traumatic brain injury.
- Neurovascular-multimodality management of arteriovenous malformations, arteriovenous fistulae, treatment of intracranial cerebral aneurysms, management of cavernous malformations, management of intracranial hemorrhage.
- Ventriculo-Peritoneal Shunt for Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus – Prognostic Evaluation After High Volume Lumbar Puncture, Motor Evoked Potentials and transcranial magnetic stimulation evaluation.
- Clinical applications of MR guided Focused Ultrasound (MRgFUS).
- A Pivotal Clinical Trial of the Management of the Medically Refractory Dyskinesia Symptoms or Motor Fluctuations of Advanced Idiopathic Parkinson’s Disease With Unilateral Lesioning of the Globus Pallidum Using the ExAblate Neuro System – Multicenter study. Serving as the institutional Principle investigator
Cancer research and immunotherapy, immunotherapy for malignant gliomas, T-cell directed therapy, antibody targeting, mechanisms of tumor immune-suppression and immune-evasion, characterization of melanoma-derived differentiation antigens.
Focused Ultrasound immunomodulation in a Mouse GL261 Intracranial Glioma model
As a part of a multi-site consortium effort coordinated by the FUS-Foundation, Charlottesville, VA
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
- 2010 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- 2010 Third German-Israeli cancer research school, DKFZ-MOST cooperation in cancer research
- 2011 European Association of Neurosurgical Societies (EANS), Resident (junior) member
- 2014 American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS), Clinical Fellow member
- 2015 Foundation for International Education in Neurological Surgery (FIENS)
- 2018 International Stereotactic Radiosurgery Society (ISRS)
- 2008 Israeli Neurosurgical Association
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2016 Young Investigator Award in Clinical/Translational Research, 17th Biennial Canadian Neuro-Oncology Meeting
- 2014 Winner of the Israeli-Cancer-Association Award for Cancer Research and Treatment
- 2014 Winner of the Rambam Knowledge Center Fellowship Grant
- 2010 Best Poster Award, Third German-Israeli Cancer Research School, DKFZ-MOST
- 2007 MD thesis cum laude, Technion – Institute of Technology.
- 2003 Magna Cum Laude Rector’s honor for Preclinical studies, Faculty of Medicine, University of Debrecen, Hungary
Phone Number: 240-964-8944
Medical Arts Center
12502 Willowbrook Road, Suite 600
Cumberland, MD, 21502