Reasons to Visit a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
To develop your recipe for success, a UPMC Western Maryland registered dietitian nutritionist will listen to you and base all recommendations on your personal health history, current lifestyle, favorite foods, and eating and exercise habits, as well as answer any questions you may have. The RDN will help you set goals and give you tools to help you achieve them.
- Learn to eat healthier to feel better at any age.
- Weight management, including concerns related to eating disorders.
- High blood pressure, heart disease, or abnormal cholesterol levels.
- Concerns related to upcoming or previous gastric bypass surgery.
- Digestive issues, kidney disease, diabetes, or other health concerns.
- Food allergies, sensitivities, or intolerances.