Caring for What Matters Most
At Western Maryland Health System, caring for what matters most means providing patients and their families with a superior level of care.
With today’s specialized healthcare services, our patients may visit a variety of areas within the health system as part of their care. We are committed to making sure that each patient receives the same level of service and quality throughout the health system. That’s why we have developed Service Excellence Standards that help us provide consistent service throughout the organization.
We will ALWAYS
- Communicate with you in ways you understand
- Listen so we understand your questions and concerns
- Respond quickly to your physical, emotional, and spiritual needs
- Provide you with a clean, quiet, and healing environment
- Be warm and sincere in every interaction
- Respect patient and coworker confidentiality
- Be a positive advocate
- Strive to continually improve in all we do
These Service Excellence Standards were developed by a team of WMHS employees and are based on our Core Values. At Western Maryland Health System, we follow these standards in our interactions with our patients, visitors, and each other at all times.
WMHS receives numerous awards and recognition for the excellent care provided to the community. Click here to see our latest awards.
- Clinical Measures
- Patient Experience