Our Ob-Gyn Services
Our full range of programs includes:
- Yearly pap smears and pelvic exams.
- STD treatment and prevention.
- HPV vaccines.
- Care for incontinence, urinary tract, and pelvic floor health issues.
- Uterine fibroid consults and treatments.
- Hysterectomy services.
- Less-invasive gynecologic surgery options.
- Care for perimenopause symptoms and health after menopause.
Family Planning and Pregnancy Services
The ob-gyn team at UPMC Western Maryland offers:
- Fertility testing and treatments for men and women.
- Family planning services.
- Diabetes care before, during, and after birth.
- Substance use services before and after birth.
- Labor and delivery.
- Lactation center.
- Access to certified nurse-midwives.
- Special care for complex pregnancy.
- Neonatal intensive care.
- Postpartum care.
- Pregnancy loss.
Make an Appointment for Ob-Gyn Care at UPMC Western Maryland
To plan a visit with one of our ob-gyn doctors, call 240-964-8760.
Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.