The WMHS Auxiliary is devoted exclusively to providing meaningful assistance to the patients and staff of the Western Maryland Health System. The focus of making contributions of time, ideas
Today, the WMHS Auxiliary is comprised of men and women who offer their volunteer services for a variety of projects, as well as hosting the area’s premier fundraiser, the annual WMHS Auxiliary Snow Ball. Other activities include:
• Employee Appreciation Events
• One Dream Gift Shop
• Past Perfect "A Bargain Boutique”
• Scholarships - 2017/2018 WMHS Auxiliary Scholarship Recipients (Click HERE)
• Specialty Sales, including handbags, books, uniforms, and more!
• Snow Ball
Auxiliary members are proud to continue the tradition of serving as ambassadors between WMHS and its community. The officers for the 2017 - 2019 term are:
• President – Sherry Schmitt
• President Elect – Julie Davis
• Vice President – Kim Kremer
• Treasurer – Sharon Livengood
• Recording Secretary - LouAnn Reckley
• Immediate Past President – Fred Shober
For more information regarding the WMHS Auxiliary, contact Katie Gattens at 240-964-8051, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
2017 Snow Ball Sponsors (Click HERE) - Thank You!
2017 Snow Ball Photos (Click HERE)
WMHS Auxiliary Brochure (Click HERE for pdf)