Our Center for Breast Care offers:
- Treatments for all types of breast diseases, not just cancer.
- Breast cancer prevention, screening, and diagnosis.
- Seamless care during and after breast cancer treatment.
Our care team brings together our doctors’ expertise and strong local partners’ support. This means you have access to world-class breast care close to home.
» Call us at 240-964-7000 to make an appointment or learn more.
A Team That Cares About Your Breast Health
The Center for Breast Care team includes experts in:
- Cancer treatments — including chemo and other cancer medicines, and radiation.
- Breast imaging and image-guided techniques to diagnose and treat breast diseases.
- Pathology to do lab tests on breast tissue samples and provide diagnoses.
- General and plastic surgery.
Other members of the expert breast care team include:
- Nurse navigators.
- Social workers.
Why Choose UPMC Western Maryland for Breast Care?
The UPMC Western Maryland Center for Breast Care is nationally accredited by the American College of Surgeons.
Only centers that agree to give the highest quality breast care receive this honor. They also undergo a strict testing process and ongoing reviews to make sure they meet their commitment.
What does this mean for you?
When you come to our accredited breast care center, you’ll have access to:
- Whole-person care, including a full range of state-of-the-art breast health programs.
- A team of breast health experts in different fields, which means many treatment options.
- Ongoing breast health clinical trials and the newest treatments.
- Quality breast care close to home.
Contact the Center for Breast Care at UPMC Western Maryland
If you have questions or want to make an appointment for breast care, call us at 240-964-7000.