Service at Western Maryland Medical Supply goes far beyond the products we offer in our stores. Our dedicated team of home care professionals works closely with our customers, their families and their physicians to make sure every patient gets the type of care needed to avoid a hospitalization or a stay in a nursing home.
Our customers have a variety of options for obtaining the product we offer but we are convinced that our caring, prompt and customized service puts us ahead of the competition. Throughout the process, our main concern is your complete and total satisfaction. From the first time we handle your home care needs, whether it is on-line, a visit to our stores, of by phone - Western Maryland Medical Supply prides itself on being there for you – today and in the future.
Our services include:
- 24-hour service support staff on call.
- Equipment delivery and pick-up / both to and from our patients' homes.
- In-home training on equipment and home safety assessments by highly-qualified service technicians.
- Certified clinical representatives trained in special fittings for products such as mastectomy, vascular stockings and orthotic shoes.
- Respiratory practitioners that are licensed to provide home visits and support for oxygen and respiratory care for our patients. There are 3 Respiratory Therapsists on the WMMS staff.
- Direct insurance billing for qualifying home care services and supplies. Your insurance-related questions can be answered by our experienced staff.
- Client follow-up and customer satisfaction surveys designed to ensure referral source and customer satisfaction.
* Patients receiving treatment at the Western Maryland Regional Medical Center and have their Oxygen service through WMMS may stop by the hospital store in the Medical Arts Center on Willowbrook Road to get a new Oxygen tank, if needed.
For more information or questions, please contact us by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (toll-free) at 800-752-0772.