A Message from Nurse Recruiter
Chloe Bauermaster, RN, BSN
Thank you for your interest in a career in nursing at Western Maryland Health System (WMHS). We are dedicated to providing patient-centered care and improving the health and well-being of people in the communities we serve.
Serving our communities is paramount to us. We achieve a high level of care by staying true to our values:
- Integrity – Demonstrate honesty and straightforwardness in all relationships
- Innovation – Pursue continuous improvement through creative new ideas, methods, and practices
- Compassion – Show care and kindness to all we serve and with whom we work
- Accountability – Ensure effective stewardship of the community's trust
- Respect – Demonstrate a high regard for the dignity and worth of each person
- Excellence – Strive for superior performance in all that we do
WMHS is committed to hiring and developing nurses and nursing assistants who embody our values. If you're passionate about delivering care with the utmost kindness, we want to speak with you.
We are proud of our communities and hope you're excited to learn more about our team.
If you have any questions regarding nursing opportunities, please contact me
at 240-964-8117 (office) or 301-707-5189 (cell), or by e-mail at email@example.com
To find out if I'm going to be at a recruitment event near you, click here.
Click here to learn from some of our current nurses what it's like to be a nurse at WMHS.
For more information about a career in nursing at WMHS, click the links below:
$4,000 Sign-on Bonus
Benefits & Compensation
How to Apply
How to Get Here
All About Our Area
WMHS Fast Facts
Chloe Bauermaster, RN, BSN, WMHS Nurse Recruiter
12501 Willowbrook Road, P.O. Box 539
Cumberland, MD 21501-0539