Make a Gift to WMHS Foundation
Thank you for considering a contribution to the Western Maryland Health System Foundation. Your fully tax-deductible gift will help WMHS continue to provide a high standard of health care.
Western Maryland Health System Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. (Federal Tax ID #35-22-89841)
Ways to Give
- One-Time Gifts
- Give a secure gift to support the WMHS Foundation
- Recurring Gifts
- Pledge monthly, quarterly, or annual recurring donations to the WMHS Foundation.
- Memory, Gratitude and Honor Gifts
- Memorialize a Loved One
- Honor a special WMHS Staff Member
- Donate to a specific area of the Western Maryland Regional Medical Center
- Make a difference in the lives of our cancer patients with a block on the Oncology Tribute Wall
- Employee and Staff Giving
- As a member of the Western Maryland Health System family, you can give help to transform our facility, programs and education that influence the way we deliver care.
- Planned Gifts
- Give more than you thought possible through sound financial strategy and help secure the Western Maryland Health System Foundation’s longer-term success.
- Sponsor our Events
All gifts can be completely customized to meet your wishes, exactly.
Contact us to discuss possibilities.
Questions about your gift? Contact us:
Lisa Hout, Senior Development Officer
P.O. Box 539
Cumberland, MD 21502