Know the Signs of a Heart Attack
Minutes Matter for Heart Attacks!
When symptoms of a heart attack begin, call 9-1-1. Your call will bring emergency medical responders who can activate the Cardiac Intervention team at WMHS from the field so they are ready when you arrive. It can save precious time -- and a life.
Heart Attack Warning Signs- Chest pain or discomfort for more than a few minutes
- Pain in the neck, jaw, arms, or upper back
- Abdominal pain or feeling of heartburn
- Cold sweats or clammy skin
- Unusual tiredness or nausea
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Shortness of breath