The WMHS Auxiliary is devoted exclusively to providing meaningful assistance to the patients and staff of the Western Maryland Health System. The focus of making contributions of time, ideas
is the very core of the organization. The present Auxiliary was founded in 2004 through the merging of two separate Auxiliaries, the Memorial Hospital Auxiliary and the Sacred Heart Hospital Auxiliary.
Today, the WMHS Auxiliary is comprised of men and women who offer their volunteer services for a variety of projects, as well as hosting the area’s premier fundraiser, the annual WMHS Auxiliary Snow Ball. Other activities include:
• Employee Appreciation Events
• One Dream Gift Shop
• Past Perfect "A Bargain Boutique”
• Scholarships - 2016/2017 WMHS Auxiliary Scholarship Recipients (Click HERE)
• Specialty Sales, including handbags, books, uniforms, and more!
Auxiliary members are proud to continue the tradition of serving as ambassadors between WMHS and its community. The officers for the 2015 - 2017 term are:
• President – Fred Shober
• President Elect – Sherry Schmitt
• Vice President – Julie Davis
• Treasurer – Sharon Livengood
• Recording Secretary - LouAnn Reckley
• Immediate Past President – Kelli Allaway
For more information regarding the WMHS Auxiliary, contact Katie Gattens at 240-964-8051, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Snow Ball 2017 Sponsorship Brunch (Click HERE)
2017 Snow Ball Sponsors (Click HERE) - Thank You!
Snow Ball Photos (Click HERE)
Become a Member Today! (Click HERE for membership form)
WMHS Auxiliary Newsletter (Spring 2016) - Click HERE for pdf
WMHS Auxiliary Brochure (Click HERE for pdf)